This special episode was put together at the 11th hour when the OSHA announcement was delivered. Former Vice President Joe Biden announces his intent to utilize OSHA to inspect and enforce a vaccine mandate to all employers over 100 employees. The other option is a weekly negative COVID test.
We’re discussing the mechanics and feasibility of such an enormous endeavor and do our best to separate the policy from the politics. For instance:
- What about remote employees?
- What about the reporting responsibility?
- What happens when COVID cases still occur in the workplace? Will the “test option” be removed?
- How does OSHA choose to audit?
- What is an “ETS” anyway?
- Can A&M possibly win on the road at Auburn in 2022?